Eldapoint have been serving the portable accommodation industry for over 50 years. Due to continued growth we are seeking to further strengthen and expand our workforce and are actively recruiting for a number of permanent roles.
Job: TRAINEE ISO CONTAINER REPAIRER / FABRICATION WELDER
Rate of Pay: National Minimum Wage Basic Rate plus Bonus Scheme
Hours: 40 hours minimum 08.00–16.30 (Overtime also available)
Experience: Fabrication Welding experience beneficial as is previous experience of repairs to ISO Containers but not essential.
To be trained up to a competent level to complete repairs on ISO Containers as per estimate to IICL 5 standards this includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Fabrication welding and straightening of ISO Containers which involve repairs and replacement of components or sections
- General Engineering works to include fitting of patches, insulation, door hardware, weatherproof seals, drains and ventilation
- Replacement and sectioning of Plywood flooring
- Painting of all repairs that have been completed
- General Labour duties associated with container repairs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in other duties required as requested by your immediate manager
Future progression opportunities for the right candidate.
How to apply: Send your CV to our Head Office address or alternatively email [email protected]
Please note - no phone calls will be accepted